Thursday, May 28, 2009

What We Have Been Up To...

Daddy came into town just for the weekend to visit his girls! It has been over three weeks since Jeff moved to Utah to take his class and we have all missed him so much! 




Jeff and I celebrated our six year anniversary with an awesome nap.


Watching a little Nuggets v Lakers- GO NUGS!



Finding a really cute home in AZ (we move in July).

OH and I cut bangs, but there will be no pictures until I figure out what to do with this little mishap!!!



LANEY GRACE 
is 4 months old
weight 14lbs 15oz
75% height and weight
Laney LOVES her exersaucer, bath time, and her big sister singing to her. She hates going down the stairs and being tickled. She is a super happy girl with a great disposition!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

What a dang cute little family you have!! I just love Elle's hair and that Laney is so sweet!! SO glad you were able to get a visit from your hubby....I can't imagine not having mine for that long!!
LOVE the house, when do you guys move?! AND you look fab...I can't belive you just had a baby 4 months ago!

Taylors said...

I love the pic of you and Laney! And thats so exciting that you found a house!!!! What part of AZ? SO excited for you guys!

Miller Family said...

Ok you are such a skinny minny!! You JUST had a baby!! And I LOVE the pic of you and Jeff, it looks so like you guys and it made me miss you. Of course we will be coming to Monterey. June 20th right? We can't wait. I can't wait to come visit you in your house!! Basically I'm just excited for you guys, so many cool things going on. Minus Jeff being gone, but that will be over soon.

Jen said...

I love the pictures! Very cute. I love the house. I bet you're super excited. I'm sure Sam and Lindsey are going to miss Jeff when he isn't crashing their pad anymore.

Amanda said...

Your girls are so cute! I love your new house in Arizona - it looks nice! What part of AZ are you moving too? I am trying to talk Jordan into taking the bar exam somewhere out west...we (ok, maybe just me) are looking into AZ! Good luck with the the long distance thing!!

Maegan said...

Kelly,
That house is so cute. It looks like the girls are doing great.

Lance and Becky said...

Oh, I miss you guys so much Kell! Come see Jeff and stay with us :) I would love that! I love your new house, it's beautiful, congratulations, I'm so excited for you guys! Your girls look fantastic, and you look amazing Kell! Hope all is well, and keep posting pics of those cute girls of yours!

JR and Brynn said...

Your house is so adorable and gorgeous. I am so pumped for you guys. We should figure out where halfway is and meet for dinner and an overnighter. That would be so fun! I am sure your bangs are cute, you look amazing always.

Court and Britt said...

Congrats on your cute new house, that will be so much fun!!! And congrats on your 6th anniversary:)

Marie HMJ said...

these pictures are totally incredible. By the way, did you really just give birth, or did you adopt, bc from the way you look in these pics....well.... lets just say if your kids werent carbon copies of each other... we'd all be wondering ;)
Marie

Jill Walker said...

I love your house! It sounds like you are all doing really good. I am glad! If you are up this way come and say hello.