Friday, May 15, 2009

Wiener Dog Giveaway

So we have this little wiener dog name Louie. He is very cute and great with kids. However if you want him, he's yours. I am DEAD serious okay! OH and he has a slight OCD problem... 
He will only run on trails that he makes and usually wont stray off of the trails. You might be saying this is a little weird, but if you have a dirt backyard this could be great! Just think about it ok?!?!?!

4 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

I totally remember this from when I was at your house. Hilarious!! I love that crazy dog.

Taylors said...

thats too funny.

Meriel Frandsen said...

If only Bart would let me get a dog!! Dachsunds are my first choice! I love them! Good luck finding him a home!

Anna said...

i would take him if i could. But...what a weird dog.