Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Almost There



Sorry bear with me folks, we are really far away from family now, so I might feel the need to do alot more videos! She is just too cute, and sooooo close to mobility:)

10 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, she really is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 6 months. I feel like you just had her. Crazy. Congrats to Jeff on white coat. That is so cool.

Taylor Family said...

I cannot believe Laney is almost crawling! She is getting so big! Pax needs to get on the ball, he's not even close. We miss you guys like crazy!

Des said...

TOO CUTE. you are spot on.
How are you doing! how is AZ. lovin the heat? the house? it's hard away from family- I bet especially right now...you have been able to be with them for a while. So nice! I understand the need for videos- grandpa is our biggest fan, so even if the rest of the world doesn't care I do it for my family. sweet little bug you got!

Taylors said...

first of all, I am coveting your bead spread/covers. where did you get them? second, laney is so cute even with out all her amazing mobility skills

The Hills... said...

How cute is this girl? She is adorable!

P.S. We're here in Phoenix too, if you want to get together, we'd love to see you!

Rachel said...

Your girls are darling!

I'm so glad you guys are in AZ for dental school--that's an awesome school! Congrats, Jeff!

Stacey said...

O.K. I just watched these video's about 10 times in a row. (For about the the 25th day in a row)! They are so cute but I am still missing them so much. Time to update, Kell. I'll be there soon, but until then....

Love Ya!

Mom/Grandma (to my favorite girls)!

Stacey said...

Hello.... Time for a new post! We miss you guys!

Chris said...

Hello,

Obviously we don't know each other. I was searching my name in google and found your blog. I was surprised, I'm also a member os Evers family, but in Brazil.
I'm descending from a German family that came tom Brazil many decades ago.

It's nice to find more Evers
outside Brazil.

See you!
Christiano Evers

ps. your baby is lovely...

Amy said...

I just showed this video to Bella and she sat and watched the whole thing! She loves her BFF laney! :)