Holy cow, Kel, your kids are the fastest ever to do smart kid stuff! No wonder, with smarty parents. We miss you guys, hope you are having fun and staying cool, you dental wife! Wish Jeff tons of luck from us, we are thinking about you both all the time!
Wow! She is amazing if I do say so myself! I have watched this several times in the last few days and it cheers me up everytime! She is such a pretty little thing. I think she gets prettier every day. How can that be possible?
6 comments:
what an adorable chub! i love that naked thing!
Kelly, that is so cute, and I can't believe she is that old already! she looks so much like Elle!! You have the cutest kids ever!
Holy cow, Kel, your kids are the fastest ever to do smart kid stuff! No wonder, with smarty parents. We miss you guys, hope you are having fun and staying cool, you dental wife! Wish Jeff tons of luck from us, we are thinking about you both all the time!
Laney's frustration - "This part is easy. So what do I do next?"
Love you sweet little Laney Bug!
CA Grandma
It looks like all of the baby pilates paid off. Too cute. How's the new house? Fun, huh!
Wow! She is amazing if I do say so myself! I have watched this several times in the last few days and it cheers me up everytime! She is such a pretty little thing. I think she gets prettier every day. How can that be possible?
Post a Comment