Tuesday, July 21, 2009

White Coat Ceremony

Yesterday was Jeff's first day of class and the White Coat Ceremony. It was such a neat day and we are thrilled to finally have him start school! Jeff has really enjoyed his first two days of class, although they warned him that the first six months are going to be pretty brutal. Elle is also very excited for her dad and asks him everyday when he gets home how pre-school was:) So far we are really loving Arizona, even with the heat! I have lots more to post about our first two weeks here so stay tuned!



10 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cute little grandaughter I have with her Dr. Daddy! I'm very proud of you Jeff and wish you the best in pre-school!

Miller Family said...

Is it weird that I felt emotional about this? I think I just know how hard Jeff has worked and I am happy for your whole family. Exciting times.

Julie and Kyle said...

thats awesome! congrats jeff! elle is getting so old!

Dana said...

What a very exciting day - congrats Jeff!!! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in AZ!!! I love that you found a baby gecko in your loft - gotta love AZ!!!! Miss you tons.

Stacey said...

Man, I just about cried seeing Dr. Jeff in his white coat! I know what a road this has been, so it is SOOO exciting that it is actually starting!

www.ackfam4.blogspot.com said...

How awesome- you look great in the white coat Jeff! Good luck to you guys-
Miss you bad:(

Sara said...

Yay for Dental School! I'm so happy for you guys and REALLY look forward to your next posts. I can't wait to hear all about the move and how things are going down there for you. Hope you're doing great!

The Good Life said...

Kelly how exciting! My sisters brother in law is in Jeff's class. His name is McKay Garrett. I told him to get in touch with you guys so that you are friends. His wife is Elizabeth and they just moved here from California. I am in Gilbert until thursday so if you want to get together give me a call. AZ is awesome minus the heat. Good luck with everything.

Jill Walker said...

What an exciting time!

Come and see us if you are ever up this way! (I still can't get over how great your mom looks!)

Sonnie and Ryan said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear from you!!