bath time!

Grandma Stacey also known as my mom came to visit us for about a week and we all had so much fun with her! A week was definitely not long enough, we wish could see more of her! She taught Laney all kinds of new tricks. I took a video of one of them. We will all be excited to see her for Thanksgiving! Oh and she left the AZ heat (still around 100+degrees) on Monday, arriving in Denver at 39 degrees and snowing! NUTS I tell you!


Anxiously awaiting her bath
Here is our sad little Accord after the accident. It looks bad, but not as bad as I felt about the whole thing! We have ordered a new car and hope it is on its way to us shortly. I am sad to see the Accord go out like this, it was a great car especially considering it had 213,000 miles on it and had never had any major problems! Elle and I are doing great, she is a trooper and I am just nervous and anxious to drive! We feel very lucky and blessed, knowing this could have ended much differently! Thanks for everyones concern and help this last week!
7 comments:
Yikes, Kell, I did not know you were in an accident. I am so sorry. I am so glad you are okay. My goodness! I know how you feel getting back on the road after an accident is so scary and made me so nervous. It gets better. :) Hope you are all doing good now.
Oh my gosh! I have the cutest nieces and the cutest mom! Where are Elle pictures! I know you can do better than this. I also dont think i can wait another month for you to do another blog post.
xoxo
I absolutely LOVE that picture of Laney standing at the bath tub. SO CUTE! Im so glad your mom got to come visit you guys! fun!!! Sorry I didn't call yesterday...maybe I'll try you today?
ok, did I miss the accident story somehwere in your posts? I can't find it, will you tell us? so curious- I'm so glad you guys are safe and sound too. Can't imagine!
And I can't believe it is 100+ there, and snowing in Denver. that is crazy! funny you guys live in the extremes.
And well, those girls are the cutest. The pic of her and her "mustache" is awesome!
I'm so glad you guys are ok! Your poor car! That's crazy it had over 200,000 miles on it, hondas are the greatest. Laney is getting so big and as always staying so cute. That's fun your mom came down for a visit. Can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving!
That is such an awesome story! Big sister...so funny! Is Elle doing preschool at the public school or is she in a private one? I'm so glad you got to have a visit from your mom. I bet she was so happy to see you (and the fam!!!) We want to see you too! Pete has some great gorry stories for Jeff :) Love you
I love my little laney bugs buns!! so dang cute!
Love Aunt Kiersten
Post a Comment