Thursday, October 08, 2009

West Side

I don't post very often, but I just had to this time. Anyone remember this post?

http://theevers.blogspot.com/2007/07/official-coloradans.html

Well, I just thought I would share these new and improved pics with all of you.


Don't get me wrong, I think Colorado is great but...

...now there's a real plate!

Even though this won't stay on long and I'll have to put an AZ one on there, I couldn't resist posting this.

Jeff

PS- love ya Kel!

9 comments:

PJ Evers said...

....and the car is MOST ADORABLE I might add! (Now I have to find a new license frame for my new Civic. Already have Matsumoto Shaved Ice and a Sac. Kings in the family. What might it be???)
The Mom

The Evers said...

you dont love me! you are sleeping in the spare room tonight!

Stacey said...

Ohhh, I'm hurt! You traitor!

Stacey said...

Sweet! The CA plates and Kings frame are awesome. Bet it feels good to drive that around.

The Evers said...

Yeah for sure, Kings are so hot right now...um right?!?

The Bradford's said...

sorry to burst your bubble but you are NEVER leaving Arizona! You are here for life!! Yeah Playa.

JR and Brynn said...

Jeff, you are hilarious! Two seconds into the post and I knew where you were going with it. Too funny.

Stacey said...

The Colorado license wasn't real? I'm still hurt.

P.S. The Rockies and the Bronco's are pretty HOT right now. I mean wild card and all...right???

Lance and Becky said...

Love it, and I love love the new ride Kell, that's awesome! I bet you are loving it, and I just know you look like a hot mama driving it! Love and miss you!