How cute are these pictures! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Can't wait to come and see you. Hopefully Nick will have some time to stop by this week, I know he really wanted to but was stressed about having his boss ride around with him all week. Call ya soon so we can catch up! XOXOXO
6 comments:
Such cute pictures! Elle didn't look scared at all! You never know how they will react to Santa. I bet she was so excited!
Love,
CA Grandma
PS - Kelly, LOVE the Christmas background!
hahaha!! I love your photo editing!! I think a bright red rudolph nose is quite flattering! I love you!
elle is a little girl!!!! it's the straightened hair i think but she suddenly looks so old.
How cute are these pictures! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Can't wait to come and see you. Hopefully Nick will have some time to stop by this week, I know he really wanted to but was stressed about having his boss ride around with him all week. Call ya soon so we can catch up! XOXOXO
Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Love and miss you guys.
Hey - are you doing those photo edits with Picnik.com or something else?
Post a Comment