
We had a little Valentines Birthday party for Miss Elle on her birthday. We ate heart shaped pizza, and decorated cupcakes and Valentines. The girls seemed to have a lot of fun! On a more sentimental note, I can't believe my baby is 4. She has been so much fun and I hate to see her getting so big so fast! She calls herself "my honey" and that she is! I love her so much and am so glad to be her mom!
10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We REALLY miss elle! {and I so miss you kelly) You did such a good job, that looks like a fun birthday. pizza and treats... yum. plus its not helping that its dinner time. heart shaped pizza would be so appropriate right now.
Soooo cute! You are a fun Mom and she is the cutest 4 year old!! (I'm not a bit partial, I can assure you)!
what a fun party kell. i can't believe elle is such a big (and beautiful i might add) girl now. i remember when she was just a chub.
It's so hard to believe that she's already 4! I still remember the beginning when you were so sick. Isn't it great that those things are behind us and now we can make these fabulous memories?! Happy Birthday Elle!
Happy birthday to Elle! Looks like you had a fun party for her! So cute. I keep forgetting Bella and Elle have the same birthday. SO weird!
wow! i cant believe she's 4! what a cutie!
Happy Birthday, Elle! Thanks for telling me all about your party and cupcakes on the phone!
What a fun party! Happy birthday, Miss Elle! I love sharing the same birthday month as my neice and nephew.
What a fun fun fun party! I can't believe our Miss Elle is 4! Disneyland next month will be a wonderful new birthday adventure. There is nothing like seeing Disneyland through the eyes of a child.
Love,
CA Grandma
Happy Birthday Elle!!! What a fun party! I can't believe she's 4. What a cutie!
Post a Comment