Last week for family night we went to the
Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch. It was really fun to walk around and teach Elle about nature. It was also fun to see some of the beautiful Arizona wildlife that we are getting familiar with. We dont get super outdoorsy in this family:), but we all really enjoyed our outing! Followed by some yummy
Joes Farm Grill, another AZ fave!
8 comments:
The pink cactus IS really cool. And nice picture of Elle going "camping pee pee". That's what a friend of mine calls it...
Kelly, I wish I could have you be my own personal sylist/shopper! You have incredible style.
man, its so beautiful and warm, good food. I so wish I was there. fun family night!
you are just the cutest little family EVER!! I wish we could have another FHE together! I miss you!!
What a beautiful area - great pictures! Looks like you all had such a fun time! I love seeing Laney walking! Only in AZ could you walk barefoot in winter.
CA Grandma
I can not get enough of those two...
Can you please do another post soon. I can not get over how Elle's little face looks less and less babyish every post. It is so hard to see her get so big. I am not sure I will be as attached to any other niece or nephew, but that kills me.
Okay, we seriously want to get together with you guys! Email me when you get a chance and let me know if you're ever up in Scottsdale!
callieannhill at gmail dot com
so cute! I am glad you guys had a great time and I love the naked butt picture too funny. We need to go to Joe's before we leave.
Post a Comment