HAPPY EASTER
Lane's getting curls in the back, really similar to how Elle's hair grew in.
Our little surprise Easter guest Brookelyn popped her head over the fence to say Happy Easter. She is such a doll and so much fun, we are lucky to have some really fabulous neighbors!
Thank you thank you to my sweet grandma for sending the girls their darling Easter dresses! We loved them!
8 comments:
Elle and Laney look adorable in their Easter dresses!!! So so cute!
Love,
CA Grandma
If you would of put my face in that picture... we would no longer be friends... so thank you for saving our friendship. Not everyone can be as cute as brookelyn that early in the morning. You have the cutest girls!
I love their Easter dresses! So cute!
So cute, Kelly...Laney is looking so much more like Elle, it seems like. I wish I could go to the splash park with them!
Those pics of the girls are to die for! they are so dang cute. Hope your doing ok and that the girls are feeling bettter.
fun I want to go to the splash pad with you guys!
Super cute Kell. Your girls are adorable. yay Im back so we need to take the kids to the splash pad sometime this week.
Oh how fun are their dresses. Such cute girls. It will be so fun if Laney has curls just like Elle. How crazy! Love them and love you guys.
Post a Comment