Jeff.Kelly.Elle.Laney.Ray
Wormaid. That is so freakin funny. I can't hardly wait to see the kids swim in Hawaii! 7 weeks, but who's counting?
When you guys come, we can watch Barbie in a Wormaid Tale! Can't wait. That video is awesome!
Spencer is super impressed...he struggles with the "big arms" concept and is always reverting to doggy paddling. HOORAY FOR ELLE!
Elle is AMAZING!!!!!
So fun! Way to go! We love Geri!
Wow, go Elle. She is wonderful. I am so excited you are pregnant again. You have the cutest kids ever. I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wormaid. That is so freakin funny. I can't hardly wait to see the kids swim in Hawaii! 7 weeks, but who's counting?
When you guys come, we can watch Barbie in a Wormaid Tale! Can't wait. That video is awesome!
Spencer is super impressed...he struggles with the "big arms" concept and is always reverting to doggy paddling. HOORAY FOR ELLE!
Elle is AMAZING!!!!!
So fun! Way to go! We love Geri!
Wow, go Elle. She is wonderful. I am so excited you are pregnant again. You have the cutest kids ever. I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment