
This year we did not have much energy, time, or flow to do something super cool for our anniversary, but we managed to go out to dinner. Thanks to Benihana's they even captured the occasion for us! Jeff is crazy busy studying for the boards and finishing up his first year, I am just trying to make it through the day still. I am starting to feel a little better finally, I think this picture captured the 4th time I have actually tried to do my hair in the last 5 months:) Anyway I feel lucky to have married my wonderful husband and am excited for many more years together!
8 comments:
Happy anniversary and more importantly happy THIRD baby!!!!! You guys will now need to give us some time to catch up with you :)
So so so tickled for US both!
Congrats! I remember coming to your reception...I can't believe that was 7 yrs ago! first year of dental school is tough.....for the wifey too! Congrats on another baby ....and a boy! Hang in there!
Congrats! I remember coming to your reception...I can't believe that was 7 yrs ago! first year of dental school is tough.....for the wifey too! Congrats on another baby ....and a boy! Hang in there!
And we are super happy you became part of the Evers Family, Kelly!
Congrats on 7 years and many more!
We love you tons!
Happy Anniversary!
congrats on your seven years and with no itch! I'm glad you got to go to a yummy place for dinner. I hope you feel better soon.
You guys are the most beautiful couple EVER!
Congratulations! 7 Years. That means I've known you guys for like 8. Wow! Wild. You two are the most beautiful great couple. Happy Anniversary. I wish you many many more happy ones. Love you both.
Post a Comment