Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're Off

Jeff, the girls and myself are finally leaving for our little vaca tomorrow.
The girls and I will spend a month in Colorado for my sisters wedding and some fun with family and friends. Then we are off to CA for a few days, HAWAII and back to CA with Jeff's fam!
See you in Aug!
xoxoxo


11 comments:

Des said...

Holy Cow, AUG? I want a vacation like that :) especially in hawaii! Have fun..haha, yeah right. you'll have a blast. you should still update with pics of weddings and stuff. I love still seeing what your doing.

oh, my parents have been in Denver till...well today! and holy cow the weather! I hope it is better for you.

Miss Gabe said...

TOOOO long!!! But I'll wait for you :) Have lots and lots of fun!

Sarah McK said...

No Fair.

Sarah McK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave and Stephanie said...

i'm jealous. especially about hawaii. have fun!

Gale Family said...

Sad your leaving but hope you have fun:(:)

Stacey said...

Yep, can't wait for you guys to get here! We have a chain counting down the days...

Dana said...

Can't wait to see you and your adorable family!!!! Love it! And you are leaving AZ at a good time :)

Anna said...

Not fair...I miss Hawaii :( And I want a blog update with pictures of your children...xoxo

Henricksen Family said...

I could really use a hawaiian vacation right now can you pack me in your luggage? That is so much fun to go to all of those places and be busy during you pregnancy so time will go by faster, hooray! Have fun girl you deserve it! I hope you are feeling better too.

Kleinmans said...

Hope you have fun! Call me when you move back!