YAY!!!!!! So fun, you will love the change and difference. Perfect:)
So today we were watching some home videos and there were a couple of them with Elle and Sydney in the tub. It was hilarious. I can't believe we are that old, our girls are that big. It seems like just yesterday we were goofing off and babysitting each others girls. I wish we were still by each other, I'm especially missing the Evers today!! We love you
man that's excited! my boy is waayy more relaxed and less high maintenance than this little diva chick of mine... I'm excited to see his cute tiny face!!
10 comments:
Baby Boys are wonderful! Congrats!
YAY!!!!!! So fun, you will love the change and difference. Perfect:)
So today we were watching some home videos and there were a couple of them with Elle and Sydney in the tub. It was hilarious. I can't believe we are that old, our girls are that big. It seems like just yesterday we were goofing off and babysitting each others girls. I wish we were still by each other, I'm especially missing the Evers today!! We love you
Congrats! You guys are going to love having a boy around, just SO much fun!!!
can't wait to have our baby boys together on the 25th:) Yeah for boys!
Again I say CONGRATS! So excited for you:)
man that's excited! my boy is waayy more relaxed and less high maintenance than this little diva chick of mine... I'm excited to see his cute tiny face!!
Way to go! The Evers name will live on! It would be sweet if you had him on Halloween.
Woo hoo! I bet Jeff is stoked! and you too of course. :D
yay! we're opposites! congrats.
That is SOOO exciting! Can't wait to see all the shoes Jeff is going to buy for the little guy...
Post a Comment