Jeff.Kelly.Elle.Laney.Ray
Ok I can't believe Bella and Laney still have not met. She is so cute! I just know they are going to be bffs. :D What are we going to do about this?
What a happy girl! And so proud to accomplish all that hard climbing stuff. So fun!CA Grandma
so cute! I love when you make her laugh. I want a beautiful big baby like her one day instead of my anorexic malnourished children.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok I can't believe Bella and Laney still have not met. She is so cute! I just know they are going to be bffs. :D What are we going to do about this?
What a happy girl! And so proud to accomplish all that hard climbing stuff. So fun!
CA Grandma
so cute! I love when you make her laugh. I want a beautiful big baby like her one day instead of my anorexic malnourished children.
Post a Comment