Jeff took the girls out for a while today and picked up this cute slip n' slide at Target for $5. It provided an evening of fun for the girls and our favorite guest Brookelyn! i love deals!
One for the road! We are getting very excited for our new brother to join the family! Elle is especially excited about his bedding! We have switched Laney and Elle into the same room and the transition is going really well so far! Jeff and I love listening to the monitor as they are trying to go to sleep and hearing the funny little conversations they have! We have lots to still do before our little guy gets here but are excited about the new paint and boy things! Such a change!
10 comments:
Oh Kelly CUTE bedding! There's Horton the elephant right in the middle - a wonderful story from my favorite kid's author.
Way to go on the water toy, Jeff! Now you have a "really expensive Slip 'n Slide" just like the Syphus fam's "really expensive swimming pool from Target"(said Scott)!
From a BIG Dr. Seuss fan,
CA Grandma
I can't wait for your little guy to get here either! I abolutely LOVE the bedding. Dr. Suess is my favorite!!!
so very cute indeed...i need details
I love it! :)
They sure were entertaining!
Yeah, I also going to comment on how awesome the expensive water toys are at Target, but Mom beat me to it... And I agree that the bedding is absolutely adorable!
oh my gosh...those little girls melt my heart. Poor little laney needs a new swim suit I take it. I love blog updates and it still doesnt seem real that there is going to be a baby boy so soon. I am not sure our family knows how to handle that. I can not wait to see what he looks like.
Oh how cute are those babies?? Laney is delightful. I love the one where she is drinking the water and her cute little tan body!And "posey Elle". How cute is she?? Sure miss you guys!! (and... I know I'm partial and lovin' it)!
P.S. Love the bedding! Got so caught up with how cute the girls are that I forgot about it. (Only momentarily, though). You have great ideas and great taste!
So fun! And I love the bedding! Adorable!
That is seriously some really cute bedding! Im jealous at how dark your girls are! Im so pastey and my boys are too! Your girls are adorable! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!
Post a Comment