Friday, August 20, 2010

Elles First Day of Preschool!

My cute girl started preschool today! She was so excited and so excited I was not coming with her :( She loves her teacher already and was in heaven using glue and scissors today!

9 comments:

Gale Family said...

Thats funny cause when she came over to my house yesterday, that was like the first thing she told me, "and we got to use glue and scissors....it was so fun."
She looked so stinkin cute too. Looks like my boys are gonna have to fight over that one. Well actually I think Colten would win, they get along much better.

PJ Evers said...

So cute!!! I love that excitement! Preschool is the best and so many exciting things to do and learn! (Hope Daddy is is loving his new year at "preschool" too....)
Love you all!
CA Grandma

Stacey said...

Oh what a darling girl!Hope you have a fun year Elle! I miss you, Elle!

Love, Grandma

Amy said...

Look how grown up she looks! Such a cutie! Its been way too long!

The Carlson Crew said...

No other pre-k girls looked quite that cute, I'm sure of it. Yea for Elle!

Stacey said...

Way to go, Elle! Hope you are having SO much fun at preschool!

Jess said...

holy cow shes adorable and getting so big. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in so long. Luckily for you we'll just be right around the corner and may even show up on your porch one day during dinner.. if we're hungry. and i always am.

Cindy said...

Whoa. What a big girl! Scissors and glue ARE pretty exciting. Way to go Elle!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

She looks soooo cute! I love her outfit! She is growing up so fast!