Our two, yes two month vacation has come to an end and we are now back home adjusting to this miserable heat! I guess I had forgotten just how hot this state can get! Being pregnant is NO help! We spent a wonderful month in Colorado with my family! My sister got married, Elle did a week church history sight seeing trip with my mom and dad, Littleton 2nd Ward annual 4th of July party, and catching up with some of my very best friends. It was a great month! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our Colorado vacation.
Oh and PS Happy Late 4th of July!
We got a little rained out:(
After the rain storm there was this-BEAUTIFUL!
2 comments:
What a vacation!! I bet it felt so nice to be with family for a while, and in paradise :) I loved looking at the pics, Elle is so big and beautiful. Laney is changing too- she looks so much like Elle to me at that age. Cute girls! We need a belly pic of you though...
Lainey in that cage is hilarious! Thanks for putting up Rachel's button!
Post a Comment