My candles would not stay lit so Jeff settled for blowing out the lighter.
Some more big balls while playing Green Day Rock Band with the fam.
We also went to the Dbacks v Giants game last night and had a lot of fun!
I am putting this pic in only for the sake of documenting my pregnancy and because Elle is a cutie. I am about 34 weeks.
Elle was super funny. She loved her cotton candy, the guy on the light rail who worked at McDonalds and screaming every opportunity she had!
13 comments:
Haha, I laughed out loud at the blog post title. Happy birthday Jeff!! You look so good Kel, and Elle is ADORABLE!!
Sweet birthday cake! You were a nice wife to do that much... And yes, super cute pictures of Elle and I like the dark hair!
Very clever cake Kelly. You look great and have such a cute family. Good luck with this last month or so!
What fun times you have had lately! I, too, like the brown hair - a fun change! Love the picture of Elle and the cotton candy! Sorry the Giants lost. they lost when we went a week ago too!
CA Grandma
PS - Scott is probably is going to want a Wipeout Big Balls cake when it's his birthday.
I love your super cute haircut.
Nate and I were chuckling before we even clicked. haha Happy Birthday Jeff. haha we love wipe out, good job Kelly and Elle.
Your hair is BROWN. and I love it. I love the pregnant pictures too- you look great.
I know better than to believe it was Elle who wanted the big balls birthday. (aka Wipeout? riiiiight) haha J/K Cute pregnant pics and cute Elle! Oh, and Happy birthday Jeff. :D
I haven't seen you with dark hair! You look fabulous!!!
That is hilarious!!! Jeff is lucky to have you all!! and kelly!!!! Your hair looks so good!! You are beautiful how is it possible that you are so beautiful ALL of the time?! Love you guys!
kelly thanks for your sweet comment on the cabinets. I would seriously come down there in a heart beat, if we had extra student loans this semester. haha you understand :) SO if you decide to do your own though call me or email or anything and I can help you out that way. k?
Great birthday theme shouldn't those balls be blue though? I'm loving your hair. Miss Elle is getting so big!
I didn't know about the video. Just got lonely for the girls tonight and decided to ck out your blog and there were several pics and the video that I hadn't seen. Love the video of Elle. I laughed out loud!! She is just darling! I think you are a darling pregnant MaMa! Lots of Love!
Mom
I love the cake, prego pics and cute Elle's face with cotton candy all over it! Looks like a success!
Post a Comment