Well it's official I am a soccer mom and I love it! Elle had her first game yesterday and we thought she did great! We had her play up a year with her friend Kayla so despite being the runt of the team we thought she did a good job and are so excited for her to play more! She loved her "golden socks" and the treat at the end, oh and calling her coach COACH! At one point in the game she ran over to where I was sitting and gave me a hug and kiss and ran back in. Such a silly little girl! We cant believe our baby is playing a team sport-it is so crazy!
Elle and Kayla-Kayla scored a goal!
Elle said all night she would really like to do that next time:)
14 comments:
#3 was my number all through sports. I think Sean can't wait for Paige to play soccer. I never played. Elle is SO big and beautiful! cute cute cute!
What a cute soccer player you have! So fun that she is able to do that now! Im totally excited for Bella to be old enough to start doing Ballet and Gymnastics. So cute!
I can't believe you have a kid old enough to play sports! :) She looks so grown up. Crazy how time flies! Miss you, best cousin ever! :)
Way to go Elle! I love that the shorts and golden socks are both so big that no leg is showing...
Elle clearly gets her soccer skills from her Mommy. The first thing I noticed was the non-legs showing uniform too. Too cute! Way to represent with the older kids!
Ahh!! I love that you are soccer mom! Don't so much love that Elle is old enough to play soccer because it still seems like I should walk out my front door and your door will be across the way with you and baby Elle behind it, but nonetheless.
You are probably the hottest soccer mom on the field! Loves :)
Yea, Elle!! Did you ever think you'd be a soccer mom? PS how do you survive soccer games in AZ? Miss you, love you!
Oh how cute!! You are such a good mom!
so cool! I want to get Sydney in soccer, I wonder if she is still to little...so you have encouaged me :)
Elles hair is so long and beautiful! cute cute
so cool! I want to get Sydney in soccer, I wonder if she is still to little...so you have encouaged me :)
Elles hair is so long and beautiful! cute cute
She is just so stinking cute! Way to go ELLE!
I didn't know you were pregnant again... Congrats!
I just love that last hugging picture! Oh my your girls are soo big and cute!
So fun!! Why aren't you out there coaching, Kell? Hope you are doing well. Miss you so much. That is wild to me that Elle is that big. They grow up to fast and that means we're getting old too. :) Love you.
You have the most adorable kids! I bet your Mom just eats them up.
Hugs to everyone.
Post a Comment