I am feeling bad for not taking hardly any pictures the last couple of weeks. Here are a few of the boy! We love him! Especially his big muscles and side burns!
3 weeks
sleeps 4-6 hour stretches
started cooing last night at grandma
loves the colors or motions coming from the TV
drinks 6 oz at a time the little fatty
has really long fingers like daddy
blue eyes
moms toes&dads ears
8 comments:
He's YUMMY!!! I love those sweet pictures. Give him a squish for me!
He is such a husky little guy! We love little baby Ray he is so adorable. I am so glad you had a little boy. There is nothing better than a sweet litte boy to kiss on!
Yay! More Ray pictures! He is such a cute little guy. Love love love his hair! When do I get to meet him? :D
Alright! Some baby Ray pictures! I have the cutest neices and nephews.
Ditto, Cindy. I can't wait to hold him!
Kelly,
Ray is too cute! I saw your comment and feel free to email me about specifics. I'd love to do your announcements. (I don't print though, I hope that's okay)
Thanks!
Meriel
meriel.frandsen@gmail.com
he is so cute..and studly!
He is adorable I love his muscles and side burns what a cute little man.
Post a Comment