Monday, November 01, 2010

First Week Home

We have had a great first week home! I have the most amazing mother who has been here for a while taking care of all of us. She is leaving in the morning and I am so sad! I don't know how I would have survived this week without her! Luckily she'll be back in a couple weeks!


Well we tried to get a decent picture of our two little sweethearts! This is Ray and his little love Baylee. They are almost exactly one month apart and when this picture was taken they weighed almost the same and are exactly the same length. They are so adorable!



Giants game with daddy


8 comments:

Miller Family said...

What a sweet little guy. I love his hair. He and Max will be the cutest spiky haired little buddies.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

He is soooooo cute! You have such a beautiful family!

Sara said...

So cute! He's got so much hair! What a handsome little guy! I love when they sleep a ton in those first few weeks!

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, Kell!! I am so happy for you guys. I am sorry I missed his little arrival but it has been a crazy week here at our house too. My birthday is on the 20th, Ray's the 22nd, and my little Haley is the 25th. So YAY!! We are all kindred spirits! I love him!! He is so perfect. I love the name so much! I hope you are doing well with your mommy leaving. That's always hard, but you are amazing. He is so stinking beautiful you guys. So happy for you!! Congratulations!! Keep those darling pics coming.

Monica said...

He is SOOOOO yummy!

Sassy Rachel said...

Oh Kelly!!! He is so precious! I have just been laughing at your cute little posts, especially the breastfeeding one. That cracks me up! Oh what these children must think of us:) Glad everything is going well and you have your mommy dear around!

Kleinmans said...

Oh my he's so yummy! I need to come get my "Ray fix"!

Marie HMJ said...

Ray is such a looker!!! congratulations on such a sweet little preciousness! I bet it feels fun and new to have both genders around. What a beautiful family you guys have!!
miss you. Marie