Sunday, October 31, 2010

Elle's Preschool Halloween Party

My mom was able to take Laney and go to Elle's cute preschool Halloween Party. I am sure missing out a lot on life right now. So much has happened in the last week and a half! Elle was so excited to be a lady bug like Laney! I am partial but, they were the cutest dang bugs i've seen! Especially since moving to AZ. Haha I am so funny

Elle and Jimmie Johnson











4 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

i can't believe how much elle looks like you! she is absolutely gorgeous (seriously, you better watch out when she grows up :)

Gale Family said...

k...love the pic of her and Trey! Definately need that one.

Kleinmans said...

I'll second that they're the cutest lady bugs. Girl costumes are so fun!

Stacey said...

Somehow I missed this post! SOOO cute! Yeah, Elle does look really gorgeous...