Elle has been in horrified awe of breastfeeding. The day we came home from the hospital I realized I had not really explained to her anything about what breastfeeding was. I sat on the couch and started to feed him when Elle comes over to me and says-
MOM WHY IS HE EATING YOU!!!!
Day#2
Elle crawls in bed with me while I am feeding Ray and starring says
Is there fruit in there too?
3 comments:
BAHAHAHAHAHA. yummy melons. oh man. Thanks for the great laugh. Kids and their wonder. I hope breastfeeding is better this time!!
Love ya
cute girl. yeah, i was just thinking, kjell's getting old enough that i should stop walking around the house in my garments but i guess it's all out the window when another baby comes. also, ray was HUGE! good job!
I have been giggling every time I think about these comments since you told me a few days ago! SO hilarious!
Post a Comment