Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Home Improvements

As many of you know who have been to my house, I have a difficult time filling wall space. Recently I have found some new loves and ways to decorate that cater to my simplistic ways. I am so excited about having things on my walls. Here are a few things that make me happy!

Found some very neat knobs at Anthro a while ago and put them to good use in Ray's room on his new dresser




Do you know my friend Brooke? Well she is the best and made this crib bedding for me! I love it and it makes me happy every time I walk into Rays room!

Been wanting a sunburst mirror for some time now. I would have loved an even bigger one to go above my bed but these little buggers are not so cheap! I still love mine!

I love these silhouettes of my babes! I found this cool site on etsy and love waking up to these on my wall!

IKEA

Last but not least my hubby decided we needed a stroller that worked for us! Here it is the Dash! We are LOVING it!

5 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Can I be a copycat and ask what site you used for your sillhouettes? I've been looking and haven't found anything I liked.

Love your super cute new stuff!

Taylors said...

LOVE love love Phil & Tedds Strollers!!! So jealous! ;)

PJ Evers said...

Oh Kelly, everything you have added looks great! I think the sillhouettes are so special!

Brittany said...

Love the RAY letters. So cute. Have you seen those Dr Seuss wall decal stickers? They are huge and super cute...I love your bedroom too!

Marie HMJ said...

We have a Phil and Ted's too, and love it. good pick guys, and kelly, I love your new stuff! especially those knobs. nice touch!