Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Best Grandparents-Best Friend G

We have been so lucky to have my grandparents here for the last couple of months. I have missed family so much since being in Arizona and having them here has been wonderful. I am so glad that my kids are getting to know them and having so much fun with them. Elle thinks they have the most awesome house (their RV) and asks me constantly when we can go there again. They have been so good to us, I miss them so much and feel so lucky to have such neat grandparents! My grandparents are staying in the coolest RV park. Jeff and I call it summer camp for old folks. They have swimming pools, shuffle board, all kinds of cool classes to take, a family home evening group... It makes me jealous to see all the fun they have. It kind of gets me excited to get older with Jeff and maybe so something like this one day. They are truly so much fun, and we had such a great day!

Rays first time swimming-with great grandma, how cool is that?!?

I love this picture of them under her hat, he loves her!

After grandpas leather class he came over and ordered us lunch from the Cactus Grill



BFFG
One of my very best friends was in town visiting her son and daughter in-law who were having baby #4. So Gail and the grandkids got to come play with us for a couple days. It was crazy working around all 6 of their schedules, but I was so glad she come to see us, even if we were barely able to carry on a conversation! Love her! Miss her!


1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh...checking your blog made my entire WEEK! We are seriously so blessed to have such amazing grandparents. I dont know what I would do with out them. I am so glad your kids are getting to know them and hope that mine will as well.
That picture with grandma and ray brought tears to my eyes!
And how good does grandma look! Wow! I am so jealous you are getting to see so much of them!