Tuesday, March 08, 2011

4 months

What a big boy!
This is a little late since the boy is almost 5 months but oh well!
Ray is in mostly 12-18 month clothing
weighs 19.7 lbs
still has bad reflux
is super ticklish
LOVES his jumperoo
loves splashing in the bath
sleeps all the way through the night like a champ!
Hair is falling out like crazy and coming in blonde-big surprise there:)


I have to say it was kind of mean to give me this baby with all his beautiful hair and then take most of it away!



We had another fun visitor! AUNT ANNA and our almost uncle Adam!!! The kids loved it!!!! Anna and the girls had a dance party with glow sticks!
Come back and see us! Love and miss you!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ray is getting so big! I can not believe it! He is as cute as can be.
I will never forget that night we did the glowstick dance party and sleep over. Elle and laney jumping around with me with the lights off. I have the cutest pictures from that and even a video. Elle was singing Pinks song that is always on the radio "dilly dasher..."Ill have to get it to you some how.

I miss you kids so much!

Marie HMJ said...

Oh my gosh! Ray is going to be such a manly man! He's enormous :) How fun! My girls are only now making 20 lbs! Way to go Ray!