Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Kiddos-by Camille

Here are the latest and greatest photos of the Evers children!
A few favorites anyway.








11 comments:

Taylors said...

so stinkin' cute!!!!

Marie HMJ said...

Your family is SO beautiful! I love these photos. Congratulations again on that darling baby boy. Love the green background pic so so much. And wow, what a fun girlie party! Ill have to remember those ideas for years to come!

Des said...

So cute. I love them!! I love the one with laynee and her arms outstretched- it showes her big brown eyes so good!!! cute props and beautiful kids.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

really cute pictures kelly!! your kids are adorable!!

The Carlson Crew said...

SUCH cute kids.

Cindy said...

Love them, Kelly! I wish I could come out to meet baby Ray and play with my neices. I keep hoping for this summer...

Haskett Family said...

ahh- they turned out soo cute- love em- definitly worth the effort i'd say

Henricksen Family said...

These are darling!

PJ Evers said...

Super cute pictures! I even love the one of Laney hiding her eyes! Such personality!
CA Grandma

Stacey said...

Yes, I have the cutest nieces and nephew EVER! Those are awesome pictures!

JR and Brynn said...

Wow, Kell, I can't believe you have a 5 year old!! And 3 kids!?! That is so fun! Ray is so stinking handsome. And your girls are so sweet and getting so big. Hope you are well and you are playing with Deb and Chad lots. We sure love them and love you guys. Miss you lots!!