Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break Baby

Its about time I got this up! I swear three kiddos is doing me in. I am surrounded by so much cuteness these days and its a good thing I am or I might have to jump ship for a while! We had a fabulous week with some of our very favorite people in Monterey. We went to Jeff's families beach house with the Gould's, and we also got to see some of our good friends that reside in the beautiful Northern California area ( SO sorry Amy, I have no decent pics to post of your visit :( ). I truly could not ask for better friends, we had so much fun!
Plus its not very often that you get to travel with a professional photographer-so look out people here comes some pictures! Thank you Camille for taking such wonderful pics!












One of my very best friends lives about 30 minutes away from Monterey so it is a huge perk to see them when we come for a visit! We love Ollie and Max so much! Ollie and Laney are about the same age and Max and Ray are about 6 weeks apart (Max being older). Ray is almost double Max's size .

At Stanford
Elle, Ollie and Laney



Ray and Max- future Apple nerds like their dads!



Monterey Bay Aquarium












Last day on the beach.


I love them!





Some of Camille's scenic pictures. I love how they capture how beautiful it is there! Thank you PAPA and Pauline! We had so much fun!






5 comments:

Tara T said...

I'm loving your brown hair!! And Elle's little brown boots are SO cute!!! Glad you guys had a blast!!! It looks fun!

Stacey said...

Those pictures are amazing! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time :)

Kleinmans said...

Great pics! Looks so fun!

Anna said...

I love those kiddos so much! Ray looks so much like jeff but he definately looks like an elo baby...so thats weird. kell you look good! you have lost weight!

Stacey said...

How fun to see Ginny and Jason and their darling boys! Love, the pics of Laney, Elle, and Ella. Priceless!
That babies big blue eyes just melt my heart! What a lucky grandma I am to have 3 such beautiful grandchildren?!!