Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catching Up with Ray Ray





My sweet little-big guy is almost 6 1/2 months old already. It is hard to believe! he has hit some major milestones in the past month and a half. He is not onto semi solid foods-vegetables are his preference, not the norm for our family. He is a hater of peaches and pretty unsure of all fruit at this point. He LOVES to gnaw on pickles and is getting better at picking up his little crunchy puff things. He is now a sitter upper. He does great and I think feels better about seeing what is going on around him. The next big deal in Ray's life is his first tooth! So exciting. I did not even know he was working on a tooth and then one day there is was. After I noticed it, he started to go a little down hill with a fever and super runny nose, also a couple not great nights. Other then that he is about the most happy and content baby I have ever seen. He cracks up at Elle, shields himself from Laney, and is super happy too see his dad when he gets home everyday. He loves bike rides and TV and weird sounds like bzzzzzzzzzz or chugachugachoochoo. He also thinks watch people swing is hilarious. I am so in love with him!


First food attempt, sorry you're in a girl bib Ray

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

What a little stud! Thank you for including the pic of his rolls, I love it! I also meant to tell you that you look really skinny in the pics from your last post. Hottie!!!

Anna said...

He is changing so much! He could not be any cuter...I want to grab those little rolly polly legs so bad. I need to visit.

Des said...

Goodness he has grown so much. He is so cute too... He has his own handsome look- I loved all those pictures.
I loved how you put shields himself from laney :) they know so fast. love it.

Marie HMJ said...

ok. He is SUPER duper cute!!!!!!!! totally adorable! :)

Stacey said...

How could you not be in love with him??? Those big baby blues just melt my heart!! I'm with Anna on the roly poly legs and 'the visit!'

Henricksen Family said...

He is so Big! He is adorable he looks just like you the girls look more like Jeff. Boys are so fun!

Zappe Family said...

So fun to read about Ray. Dallin sounds very similar to him...in his likes/dislikes and even how he reacts to his siblings! Too funny! Your kiddos are darling.