Elle, Trey and Colten had a very successful lemonade stand this week! Over $35.00 in a little less then two hours. Angie and I had a lot of fun watching our kids yell at cars and try to give people the right amount of change. We had to talk to them about making sure they did not just fill the cup a quarter of the way full :). They even had several repeat customers.
Look What I can do!
I took Ray in for his 6 month check up, here are his stats
weight 23 lbs
31 inches
head-58th%
Ray's length and weight was way off the charts again. He is a big boy!
Ray has a little of the same thing that Elle had as a baby, with a flat head in the back. I have thought that it had improved a lot lately, but our doctor still recommended that we meet with cranial technology just to make sure. So you may see Ray in a helmet for a little while, we will see.
6 comments:
Yeah. We'd need to do a hot cocoa stand at this point. =)
Your kids are so cute!
Way to go kids on the small business venture! Maybe Jeff could man it on the weekend to pay for dental school. Might take about 10,000+ weekends though...
I can't believe how old your kids are, and that you have a new baby boy! Holy cow! Seriously you need to move back to Utah! I am going to take you up on your offer and come and visit you! It has been way too long!
PS I think maybe we might have to do our own little stand here and make some money! Sounds like you guys had a lot of success!
So cute! I love lemonade stands. We always try to make it a point to stop at them when we see them. I can't believe Ray! He weighs almost as much as Ollie, the poor little runt.
Post a Comment