Jeff.Kelly.Elle.Laney.Ray
That is AWESOME! I am definitely stealing that idea next year... Don't tell Drew.
Oh Kelly, that was absolutely THE CUTEST Father's Day gift of all time! So adorable!CA Grandma
So cute! That's a good idea. We did one for our dads but I didn't think of doing one for Tyson. I loved their answers! Elle has gotten so big!
I can't stop laughing right now. TOO Cute!! Laney cracks me up! I'm going to miss you guys so much. LOVE Elles answers!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! I am definitely stealing that idea next year... Don't tell Drew.
Oh Kelly, that was absolutely THE CUTEST Father's Day gift of all time! So adorable!
CA Grandma
So cute! That's a good idea. We did one for our dads but I didn't think of doing one for Tyson. I loved their answers! Elle has gotten so big!
I can't stop laughing right now. TOO Cute!! Laney cracks me up! I'm going to miss you guys so much. LOVE Elles answers!
Post a Comment