Saturday, July 30, 2011

my FAM

The last couple of weeks some of my family has been in town visiting and we have had so much fun! It was a great way to get us through the long month of July! We love having visitors! Here are some of the things we did, well at least took pictures of! Hopefully my fam will be back for Thanksgiving and we can get out a little more and away from the heat!
As a side note I am going to have a kindergartener in 1 week! Ahhhhhhh! I am nervous for her and excited and sad/excited for me. She is the best, and i know I am going to miss having her around all day! She is such a good helper. This past week she unloaded the entire dishwasher when all I asked her to do was the silverware. I did not even know she knew how to do this. I know brag brag! She is just my buddy and I love her to pieces!


Cheesecake and H&M


Hitting up some new cupcake shops!

Ray enjoyed a coconut cake pop and straw

and Charming Charlies


LOTS of swimming!




a little homework



San Tan Flats- A mazing!!!!
Our new fave place to take visitors!
Delish food
great atmosphere
live music and dancing
pits to roast marshmellows
SOOOOO FUN!







Aunt Linds gave some shaggy kiddos back to school trims

Sink baths for Ray Ray

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

You guys all look so great! Family is the best and I'm glad yours was able to come visit. And I CANNOT believe Elle is going to Kindergarten, that is just insane. Love you!

PJ Evers said...

Super cute pictures and fun things to do! What a happy group!
Love you all!
CA Grandma