Wow I am definitely having a moment here. Elle has always told us that she would not grow up and leave us, and today she did. My sweet little worrier acted so calm, but I know she was super excited. I feel like today was a big step for our little family. It's time now for schedules and routines. It is going to be weird! I know most moms would probably post a picture of their child on their first day, but sorry I cant pick which ONE so here is some serious kindergarten documentation!
preparation-runs in the family
I wish she would trade hair with me, but she said "no."
Oh my gosh Kelly, are you kidding me? I think Im having a moment for you!!! Wow. Can't believe it. BTW, did u decide to put her in all day or half day?
She is darling and sooo Big!! I can hardly believe this. I am having a moment, too! Wish I could've been there to wish her luck and kiss her good-bye (only for a few hours, though)! Been thinking about her all morning though!
Wish I could be a fly on the classroom wall to watch.... I'm so excited for Elle today! How adorable you look my sweet girl! And that laying out her clothes routine - gets that from her dad. Jeff did that for 1st day of school, 1st game of the soccer/baseball/whatever sport season. Love seeing it all again! We can hardly wait to hear about the first day.... CA Grandma
I am pretty sure I had a moment! totally teared up at work! That is my girl. my big girl, so serious.... I love her so much. I remember changing her diapers and feeding her bottles. I learned so much from being around her so much as a baby and i wish we were so close. She holds a soft spot in my heart forever :)
I already think about that day and how hard it will be. She is so adorable and you dress your kids SO cute. Way to go Elle, I hope she has the best day ever.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh Kelly, are you kidding me? I think Im having a moment for you!!! Wow. Can't believe it. BTW, did u decide to put her in all day or half day?
She is darling and sooo Big!! I can hardly believe this. I am having a moment, too! Wish I could've been there to wish her luck and kiss her good-bye (only for a few hours, though)! Been thinking about her all morning though!
Wish I could be a fly on the classroom wall to watch.... I'm so excited for Elle today! How adorable you look my sweet girl!
And that laying out her clothes routine - gets that from her dad. Jeff did that for 1st day of school, 1st game of the soccer/baseball/whatever sport season. Love seeing it all again!
We can hardly wait to hear about the first day....
CA Grandma
she did sooo good!!I love the outfit and the vest being put just right-- so sweet! She will do great.
Kindergarten? Already? She's adorable!
I am pretty sure I had a moment! totally teared up at work! That is my girl. my big girl, so serious.... I love her so much. I remember changing her diapers and feeding her bottles. I learned so much from being around her so much as a baby and i wish we were so close. She holds a soft spot in my heart forever :)
I already think about that day and how hard it will be. She is so adorable and you dress your kids SO cute. Way to go Elle, I hope she has the best day ever.
SO exciting! Yea, I got a little teary too... We can't wait to hear all about it! Charlotte wants a DETAILED report.
Didn't Jeff lay out his "outfits" the night before school started, too? She was all organized to look her best! They grow up quick!
Does she have Mrs. Cain?? Riley had her last year and we absolutely LOVED her! I wish I could take her to 1st grade!
Post a Comment