My Laney Girl had her first day of ballet last week. She did not do very much, but got in the car and has wanted to go to ballalet (not a typo) ever since! We are so lucky to have Laney's best buddy right next door. These two are a funny pair. They kind of remind me of an old married couple. They like to bark orders at each other, bicker, and tease, but hate being apart for very long (at least that is how Lane feels) :). So here are the girls showin us their skills.
4 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures ever! I miss Laney (and Elle and Ray, of course) so much!
Oh how I miss her. Little miss Laney is quite the big deal! Thanks so much for posting these!
Sooo ADORABLE! Laney in ballet is too cute!
Both those little girls are having so much fun. You can just tell what good buds they are!
Your family is so cute Kelly! It would be fun to see you before we leave AZ. (We're not sure if it's this April or the next) but I would love to visit you! I came across two notes from you from over 8 years ago and was reminded of what a great friend you always were to me and how much I've always looked up to you. I'm sad we haven't kept in touch more, but I'm glad things are going well :)
Post a Comment