Monday, August 27, 2007

Denver Zoo

Sorry I should have done this post first, out of order-oh well. We went to the zoo on Saturday! It was a little too hot for us and the animals, but at least we tried! The girls loved the elephants and the monkeys! We enjoyed sitting in the shade! I wish I had gotten more pictures, but this is really all that took-it was just too hot!
Elle wanted to get around the zoo on Jeff's shoulders, but she used his ears to hang on and it was a little painful for my tough hubby!



8 comments:

nathan said...

I couldn't resist. I had to see what they looked like. I'm excited to see them all! (how can we get them) We had so much fun. Thanks for all the compliments- you make us sound good :) haha But we don't deserve any of it- thanks for everything. You guys did so much for us and we had the best time. love you too!

Taryn said...

I love that picture of Elle holding onto Jeff's ears-she is just the cutest!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

How fun! I miss you Kelly, Des, Syd, and Elle! It looks like you guys had so much fun. The zoo is always a good time. Hope all is well!

ashley marie said...

hey girlie, that patio contest thing will be judged on the 4th of Sept, but I'll keep you posted. and by the way, why do you always have such cute clothes?! I am jealous of your cute clothes collection (of course it helps that you are cute wearing cute) and elle is adorable BTW.

Maigen said...

hey girl!!
ok, ok, so she has the cutest kids ever aside from YOUR kids, Miss Elle and Jeff (LOVE that cute zoo pic of those two! how funny! his expression is priceless.)
i miss you so much and hope everything is FABULOUS!!! love ya kel!

Jen and Joe. said...

Elle is SOOOOOOOOOO cute. If, by some miracle, Ian ends up taller than Elle, maybe we'll run into eachother in 20 years or so. =)

Destiny Rayburn said...

kelly, i'm just giving you a heads up that my october is getting busy. you better call ASAP so you can get in while you are here if you still want to come in. =)

Destiny Rayburn said...

hey i swear i'm not avoiding you. i just never remember to call you until i have already left the salon. are coming in oct. or sep.? cuz sep, i will be gone. but i'll be working in october.