Monday, November 26, 2007

Santa Claus came to town...




So I just had to post the sweetest find ever! Is this not the raddest kitchen for a little girl? Santa picked it up last night for our little munchkin and I am so excited! Having a girl is so much fun! I love pink!








9 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

We always make it to Colorado once or twice a year so we should definitely get together sometime. I love this pink kitchen. The sad thing is that my little Austin would die to have a pink kitchen.

Lance and Becky said...

I love it! That's the coolest little kitchen...Elle will love it, heck I would love it!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That is SO cool, I am SO excited to get my little girl here!! Maybe we can come to your house and play with your pink Kitchen! Ben would Love it, silly boy!

Anonymous said...

ok i love it, thats awesome. i totally had a kitchen when i was her age, and loved it! of course that was is way cooler, in pink! she will love it! your such a cute mommy. yeah we were in maui! and we probably did go to the same magic show... how funny! was it called the warren & annabelle comedy night club??? if it was, it was awesome. i totally recommend it to anyone who goes there. how funny is that. so how was your thanksgiving?? i miss you! how'S CO???

JR and Brynn said...

Wow! I love this, Kel. It is so perfect. I can't wait to see Elle's face when Santa delivers it. :)

Taryn said...

Elle is going to love that, it's so cute! I wish Nate was old enough to be excited about Santa! I was so disappointed...I went to the grocery store yesterday and they didn't have that hot chocolate-darn it!

nathan said...

so question- where did you find it! I hate all the cheap ugly ones at Walmart and target....maybe I'm not searching hard enough. So I'm curious- where did you get it and if they had it in other colors. Santa is really good to Elle this year!

Court and Britt said...

that is SO CUTE!! I love the little wooden kitchens.

Lindsay Noel said...

I cant wait to play with it!