Thursday, November 01, 2007

Treat Treat

Halloween was a lot of fun this year now that Elle knows it is a holiday all about candy! The first door she knocked at she said, "treat treat" they gave her candy for both hands and she was hooked! I was surprised, I did not think she would enjoy herself as much as she did. We also went to the ward trunk or treat which was fun , but very overwhelming for Elle, she had to be held the entire night. Overall it was a very fun Halloween, Jeff and I had some friends over for the traditional dinner in a pumpkin , and then we had a night of guitar hero. Happy late Halloween everyone, I have loved looking at all of your updated Halloween posts! Oh and I have to give a shout out to Aunt Amy for the cute shoes that made Elle's outfit complete-love em!


Coming off the sugar rush.

11 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Elle looks SO cute!! What a costume!!! I wish we could have been in denver for all of the activities! We'll see you guys soon hopefully!

Lance and Becky said...

I love her costume Kell! Cute cute, and I love the shoes! We had dinner in a pumpkin, I love it, thank you so much for the recipe! Elle is so darling! Love and miss you!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Kelly I have not yet told you how HOTT you are with short hair! I love it, are you still liking it? I hope so, you look great. And Elle looks so cute in her costume, what a sweetie.

Miller Family said...

She looks so adorable. I wish you still lived here so she could have trick or treated at our house, I would have given her all my candy.

Danny and Betsy said...

Hi Kelly! What a cute blog I am so glad I found it from the Roberts list! I am so happy to see you guys are doing so great! Elle is beyond adorable. This is such a fun way to catch up, you should check out our blog too by clicking on our name. Are you just loving being in CO with your family? Tell Jeff we say hi!

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Ah, dinner in a pumpkin... I remember that!
I love Elle's outfit. Little girls in tu-tus (sp?) are the best! You know a thing or two about having a beautiful baby yourself, Kelly! It is so fun being able to play dress-up again, huh?

nathan said...

That is the cutest little bug fairy costume. Elle is darn cute in it- curly hair and ruffles :) Where did you find it? a boutique. I didn't even look around (as you can tell by syds...) Although they had the same shoes- just different colors. They are the cutest shoes.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Elle looks SO cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Love the shoes! ;)

Julie and Kyle said...

haha. Elle on the couch is awesome! and how cute is her little butt?!?!

Maigen said...

Okay, that passed-out picture has to be the funniest thing I have seen all day! LOVE it! She is TOO cute!

Jen and Joe. said...

Oh my gosh! She is SO cute, Kelly!