I feel like it has been forever since I have blogged, I am going through blogging withdrawals! Not really, but it is nice to finally have something fun to blog about! Tonight my old YW President, had a fun young womens reunion at her house! It was totally a blast from the past! We looked at old pictures, ate some great food and caught up on everyones lives. My ward growing up was dissolved just after I moved out to college, so a lot of people that I have grown up with I never get the chance to see around the holidays-or ever! This was a great night and I am so glad we could all get together and visit! I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyone, but I only remembered my camera at the end of the night.
3 comments:
Oh how fun!! I am SO sad that I couldn't be there!!!! I hate that my parents moved away from Colorado, I feel like I don't have a place to call home anymore. Everyone looks so good, I bet you guys had a blast!! I was hoping to catch a peak at Kami's ring but you couldn't see it in any of the pictures!!
You look so cute!
How fun to see everyone! I am sad that I could not be there! Everyone looks great! Thanks for documenting the night!
Post a Comment