Feeding the Koi
At the Beach
Family Time
Attempts at Family Pictures
We just got home from a wonderful trip to Hawaii with Jeff's family! We went to Maui, and as usual it could not have been more beautiful! We had so much fun, it was really hard to leave. We left 80 degree weather to come home to 12 degree weather. Elle had a blast with her cousins, I love that they are all so close in age, and can play so cute together (with the "over tired" exceptions). It is amazing how kids change vacations, we did a lot of laying around by the pool, going on the slides, shopping, eating and working our schedules around nap times. Oh and one thing that was really cool, that I had not seen before was the whales. We could see whales splashing around all of the time from our rooms-very neat! It was awesome and thanks to Jeff's mom and dad for another incredible family vacation!
23 comments:
Man! you guys go there way to much. Awesome! My dream right now, and always I guess...somewhere warm.
Dang girl you are a hot mama in the red bathing suite!!! And I love the picture of Jeff carrying you...so cute! I'm glad you had fun and I'm glad your back so we can actually talk!
I am SO jealous!!! I want to go!!! And y'all look so cute! That little girl is getting so big already!
First, I am so jealous. I have been to Maui once and it's amazing. Two, I love your swimsuits. I just ordered some tankinis from Victoria Secrets and only one fits the rest are being returned. Where did you get yours?
What a great vacation! Ah, how nice to get out of the cold too, I bet! Where did you get your red bathing suit?-I love it!
Kel it looks like you guys had a great time! What a fun tradition for you and your family! I am glad you are home so we can finally hang out :0)
i love the picture of you looking at Elle. (just you two on the beach). you are so beautiful... as all of your comments can agree!
Hey it's Dave and Jennie. We came accross your blog. Hawaii looked like so much fun! We are moving to AZ this week...if you want to check out our blog go to jenniedavenport.blogspot.com. See you guys later!
Love the pictures Kell! You look great! Love Elle's hair, I swear it's getting more curly! She's getting so big! How fun, glad you guys had a great time...you guys deserve it! Love ya!
LOVE the pics!!! What an awesome family vacation! Does Jeff's family want to adopt us. haha! :) Elle's hair is so dang cute and CURLY??!!! She is such a doll! You look great too. My fav. pic is the one where Jeff picked you up! Too cute
Hi Kelly! Wow, Looks like you had such a great vacation!! I am SO jealous--It was like 40 degrees below zero last week in wyoming! I'm glad you had a great vacation! I want to hear all about it!
Awesome vacation. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. Thanks for keeping up this blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to.
Steve
I loved your pics! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I miss you! You need to check with me before booking your next flight to Cali =)
So fun! Hawaii looked like a blast! Only eight more weeks until we go too...your picks made me so excited! I am sad we missed you in CO, but it was in the middle of the holiday madness! You look beautiful as always and lucky to have a tan in January!
Can I just say how Jelous I am!! Ahhh. Iowa is butt cold! Anyway, you look smokin in those pictures! Hot mama!
Wow, I am so jealous. It looks like you guys had a great time. What an amazing trip for Elle to go on. Great pics too. You look so tan and gorgeous, Kell. You look great too, Jeff, don't worry. Love you both.
Wow, am I jealous! I only got to go to California.
oooooo I am so jealous! I have never been to Hawaii! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Were you in Kanapali? It looks like it? P.S. My mac never lets me check hotmail either, its so annoying. Hopefully you got the phone situation worked out. :)
WOW! SO FUN! I'm jelous!
QUESTION... I have tried to add lots of pictures, but my account only lets me add 5 total. Did you do something to allow yours to add a bunch of pictures? Or has yours always been like that? anything you can do to help me out :) LOve YA!!
I am so jelous!! how fun!! your pictures are awesome. You all look so cute. I need a tan SO bad, I can't wait for summer:)
Kelly your family is beautiful. Got your blog site from Mark and thought I should at least say hi.
Amie Meadows (McIver)
Post a Comment