I probably should have gotten these taken a couple of months ago, oh well. Here is Elle's two year old picture/Easter pic. We had some minor meltdowns, and feel very lucky to have one decent picture this time around.
It IS a really cute picture! She always looks so cute! I hear ya on the melt down thing--we tried to get our kids' picture taken about a month ago...and the best one still looks ridiculous! So, the more kids you have...it's even more difficult to get a good picture. Where did you get her picture taken??
WHATEVER! I can't believe that is baby Elle! What happend? I can't belive she is so big. It makes me feel old. Then again I have a child myself so maybe I am old. :). Miss you guys!
17 comments:
It IS a really cute picture! She always looks so cute!
I hear ya on the melt down thing--we tried to get our kids' picture taken about a month ago...and the best one still looks ridiculous! So, the more kids you have...it's even more difficult to get a good picture.
Where did you get her picture taken??
She is so adorable!! It looks like the one shot was a success. :P LOVE it!!! where did you get it taken?
Love ya
What a great picture! I can't believe she is so big. I remember when she was so little and that doesn't seem like that long ago. How time flies!
She needs to stop growing up right now!!!! I can't believe how big she is. I miss that little girl, I can't wait to see you guys in May!
She is adorable! Isn't getting pictures taken such a task?? I don't look forward to that as Keeli gets bigger.
She is adorable and I love her curly hair!
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing ever! That is an adorable dress. Love the Easter dress too!!! Love you!
I hope that if I have a little girl someday, she has curly hair like Elle's-I love it!
Elle looks so cute. I sure hope she doesn't lose her curls.
Elle is so cute and is getting so big!!! I love this photo!!
Oh my goodness, she looks so big! She's a little girl now! It's so sad huh! She's a doll, love that curly hair!
Kelly She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. SO beautiful.
How cute is that picture! Wow you are a lucky Mom!
She is so cute! Can we PLEEAAASSSEEE set up an arranged marriage????
What a cutie! I love her curly hair!
WHATEVER! I can't believe that is baby Elle! What happend? I can't belive she is so big. It makes me feel old. Then again I have a child myself so maybe I am old. :). Miss you guys!
Kelly,
I forgot, but you're tagged too for the 100 things about you! he he, sorry!
Post a Comment