I am sure most of you can relate to wanting to get just one good picture...this was as good as it got!
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.

Scott, Elle, and Charlotte
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.
16 comments:
SOOO adorable. What cute, cute pics. And i LOVE the skirts...where did you guys get them?! Also, Kelly, you look amazing. Hope you feel better soon!
Love ya
I love the picture of Elle, it is so cute!!
what a cute little girl! where is her skirt from? it's adorable!
I love Elle with her tongue. They are great pictures! I'm with Nicole, those skirts are pretty cute!
I actually LOVE those pictures!! Have to second, (or would it really be third or fourth) that comment on how adorable the skirts are. Elle is so spunky and cute! I bet she's going to be excited to be a big sister!
She is so cute! Well, I have a CHANGE IN PLANS! YAY! So, I managed to get some cheap tickets so we will be at Bryn's reception after all! I hope that you can make it! We would love to see you!
Cute pictures! How you feeling, Kell? Hope things are going well. I can't believe how big Scott is and how fast Elle is growing. Fun.
Geez, Elle is such a cutie! I love that last picture of her. She looks just like you Kell!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of Elle. What a cutie!
Those pics are so adorable! Love their outfits. The one of Elle is precious!
Oooooooooo, she is just so cute!!!! I just love her! When are you coming back to Utah????? How are you feeling?
She is so beautiful, she looks just like you:)
I just noticed the placement of Scotts hands...that is funny and Elle does not look amused!
Yeah, Scott's copping a feel! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever. Although I have yet to see a belly emerge.
Those pictures are truly better than any smiling picture!
Kelly, I am so sorry you have been so sick!!! You must be going to have a boy if it is so different. I had that with Daniel. I was so sick I could hardly open my mouth for fear that I would throw up on somebody! Congrats though, I am excited for you. Give my love to your family!
Post a Comment