The last couple of weeks I have been able to get out a little and have some fun with friends! One of the best things about living in Colorado is being by my family who are willing to watch Elle so we can go out! I love it! If we move away I don't know what I am going to do! Anyway, one of my dearest friends here celebrated her 30th birthday with a fabulous murder mystery dinner last week. We had such a fun time getting out and spending the evening with them. Happy late birthday Sonnie! We love you to death! Then today I went to lunch with some friends from my teenage years who I rarely get to see. It is such a treat to go out to lunch, relax and visit! I love them too and am so glad we were able to get together today! They are so much fun!
6 comments:
huge? yeah right. No way. But you are taller than them! I was just showing nate the pics- he was all "oh, I miss those guys." It's hard to watch you have so much fun, and us not be with you. You have some lucky friends out there...I hope they know how lucky, probably! We miss ya lots.
murder mystery fun! we went to one a few months ago and i have to say it was hilarious watching adam play his part. i'm sure jeff was the same way.
You guys are good sports! We did have a good time!! You are the coolest friend ever!
whatever you don't look pregnant at all! That green looks pretty on you too.
Okay, your nose is not swollen and you are so not huge. You look great, you funny girl. I love you and consider you the most beautiful person I know in real life. So stop talking with that nonsense.
You don't even look pregnant!!! Where is that baby? Hey, so you wanna paint curbs with me? I'm afraid this weather has put a damper on my little business. Let's go to lunch one day though. (Rather than make money, spend it) :) Looks like you had fun with Brit. We miss you at YW!!
Post a Comment