Josh and Elle are great friends! They held hands everywhere they went and were having really funny little conversations all night!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
The Greatest Show On Earth
Last night we went with our friends Megan and Aaron (and their two kiddos), and Jessica and Nick to the Barnum and Bailey Ringling Brothers Circus. I had not been since I was a kid, I remembered it being soooo different. Josh and Elle had a good time once they got past not wanting every toy, snack and light up treat that walked by us. Megan and I were laughing at how we thought that just the circus would be enough to make them happy, but it was not. They wanted the toys and treats too. Welcome to parenthood with toddlers :) Anyway, it was a really fun night, we had a blast! Jessica and Nick were great sports to come along with no kids! Well, they pretty much had Elle all night, she loves them!

Josh and Elle are great friends! They held hands everywhere they went and were having really funny little conversations all night!


Josh and Elle are great friends! They held hands everywhere they went and were having really funny little conversations all night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How fun!!! I'm glad to know my kid isn't the only one who wants something everywhere we go! She is looking so grown up and adorable!! And loved the crepe/conference post too. I just might have to make me some, they look delish.
Hope things are going great!
Hey, Hammer is my maiden name. Am I related to them? I don't know.
haha. you are funny. I know though- it just gets uncomfortable for the rest of the pregnancy. I'm so sorry. haha.
the circus eh? I have never been- I need to put that on my list to do! I can't believe how grown up Elle is, I haven't really see a full body picture of her for a while- and she looks like a little girl...can you believe how big out little girls are getting. Crazy.
Oh Kelly, you are always doing something fun! I love the circus, how fun that you got to take Elle! 6 months?? only 3 more to go! ;)
I love the circus! Elle is getting so big, I can't believe it! I can't believe we're due, like the same time! So much fun! We can help eachother :)
"Good Bye My Lonely Lover????" Interesting choice of Music! Cute little daughter you have! I think she looks an awful lot like her Grandma Stacey! What do you think? Esp., the blonde curly hair! Hee Hee!
Post a Comment