Monday, November 03, 2008

Baby Girl Evers

So I just added a little poll about baby girl names that we are liking right now. There are a couple of names in the lead as of now, but knowing me that will change probably next week. So if anyone has thoughts I would love to hear them! Oh and the name Laney-we are not sure on the spelling of that one just yet, but we think  Laynie Grace is a pretty cute one :) Wednesday I also have my 7 month appointment, I cant believe I am 7 months. I will update with anything new if there is anything new. 

As for our trip pictures and Halloween pictures. We have lots and we had a complete blast the last couple of weeks. As soon as I find my camera I will do some picture updating!

Thanks too for everyone that watched Elle on AFV-or at least tried. I was surprised at how easy that was to put on their website! I know a lot of you have some dang funny videos (Julie) so you should try it! 

12 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I watched AFV and saw her in her cute sunglasses. My friend's baby is named Graycee Lane so I love it.

Miller Family said...

i voted for Laney, i think it is cute, and different but not too different, you know. My second choice is Grace.

ashley marie said...

I'll leave a comment with the names that we had it narrowed down to when Reese was born (when I find where I put it). I really like Laney and Alice though :)

The1stdaughter said...

Well, I actually really like the name claire, but I also like Laney. So, maybe I am not helping. Good luck, I'm glad we already had Eden picked out from when we had Jace. It made things so much easier.

Mari said...

My friend just named her baby Laney (elaine after her grandma or something) and I think it is totally cute!!

Julie and Kyle said...

you crack me up. i'll have to try putting some videos on. kyle and i laughed at elles video! even if we didnt know you, it was still really funny! what a cutie. oh, and i love the name!

Maigen said...

I like Laynie Grace, too, Grace by itself, and Alice. When I was little, I wanted my parents to name my sister Alison Wonderland Holman, so that's an idea for you. Alison Wonderland Evers.

darcie said...

i hear olivia is one of the most popular names right now, which is a bummer because i have a sister named olivia i thought would like to have a niece named after her. but then she could be little buddies with oliver! i've always loved the name olive and it's a family name so maybe we could have three little olive names. :) i like laney because it's different but not crazy (like kjell!). decisions, decisions.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Time is flying! How are you feeling? How was your halloween trip?
I love all of your names by the way, let me know what you choose when you choose it!

Jen said...

I love the name Laney, but my neice has that name. My vote is for Alice!

Jen said...

I also have a neice named Claire.

PJ Evers said...

I agree with Ginny & Jason. Laney (I vote that spelling) Grace is VERY cute! I never had a Laney in all my 20+ years as librarian in an elementary school. It's different, but not weird. Because of my above occupation, Alice is my least favorite - because of the story. Face it, she is going to be tall, she doesn't need the stigma of Alice growing super tall as in the story.
13168 Grandma in Calif.