For anyone out there who is interested we spoke with our doc today and I have been scheduled for my c-section on January 23. It is a week before my current due date and one week from Friday. So this may be it for posts, although I still have my Christmas stuff to put up so we will see. Stay tuned for some baby updates soon-thank goodness :)
18 comments:
oh my gosh! That is both scary and exciting at the same time! Hope all goes well.
I LOVED my C-sections. I was so terrified when I had Halle and they said I had to have one, but they aren't bad at all. Just start walking soon after and you will be fine!!! I am so excited for you!!
How exciting that you will have a new baby so soon! I hope everything goes well for you.
Quick question, do you have Chrissy's email address??
GOOD LUCK! BE BRAVE!!! WE LOVE YOU! :) So excited for you guys, can't wait to see her. I loved visiting you guys! What is up with the pictures you took at your sisters wedding. LOL
Oh wow, good luck! You look great. It is so nice to be done being pregnant.
Congratulations and good luck! Make sure you get lots of help after the c-section beause you're more restricted. BUT, I had a c-section with Daniel and it was totally fine. My sister Pam had 6 c-sections! I can't wait to see photos!!!!
Kelly, oh my goodness, how exciting you will have your little one in just a week and a half! WOW! You have to call me, we have to catch up! I know you're probably busy getting everything ready though. I love you! Can't wait to see pictures!
hooray!! good luck with everything!!!
Wow...so a date has been set! Good, atleast now you can plan for it, and if she comes earlier then great! I think it's good you've decided for the C-section rather than the other alternatives:)
So then are you up for playing this weekend?
I'm so excited for you. I will have to keep checking your blog. PS I have no idea what you're talking about with your comment. You ALWAYS look amazing-even being 8 months pregnant you look beautiful! That can't be right!
Whoa. 10 more days. Crazy! I forgot to tell you on the phone NOT to drink apple juice after the surgery. Go for the cranberry -- trust me! And don't let Jeff make you laugh.
Good luck. You will love having two kids. I did. Austin was just so lonely I felt. Can't wait.
That is so exciting!! Good luck with everything! I love when they are scheduled!!
Kelly. It seems like you have been pregnant for forEVER!! I am so excited for you, and so excited to meet your sweet little baby girl! You're the best!
So exciting!! I can't wait to meet her. Miss you guys.
Good luck!! Can't wait to see the pictures and the post about the new arrival!
I can't wait to see this little girl! Did you have a c-section with Elle? I actually thought a scheduled c-section was great-I missed labor and couldn't feel a thing and within minutes, our baby was here! I hope everything goes well, good luck!
This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to come visit you guys in the hospital and to see what your baby girl looks like! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!
Post a Comment