Yesterday was Elle's 3rd birthday, although she had no idea. We are having a little party for her on Saturday, but my mom wanted to have a special day with her so they went to Build a Bear and had so much fun and then went out to lunch. Elle had a blast and has carried around her bear and box ever since she go home! She is so lucky to have so many people that love her!
5 comments:
What a fun little date for them. She looks so big a beautiful in the pictures. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!
What a fun day for Elle. These pictures are all so cute. I could just eat her up. I am jealous that mom gets to be so close....and mom always looks so great in these pictures
Elle looks so grown up and GORGEOUS! I love that messy ponytail look on her! Paige only has a little curl at the ends of her hair but I would love those ringlets! Happy Birthday to ELLE!!!
How fun! Happy Birthday Elle!
Oh, how adorable. Your mom is such a wonderful grandma. She is so sweet; I am sure Elle just adores her. Hope all is well with Laney. I love the new pictures of your girls on your sidebar. So cute! Happy Birthday, Elle. You are so beautiful and fun!
Post a Comment