Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kel

Well it is not technically my birthday, but I finally got to use my birthday present from my sweet love (and Gin:)). Last night my parents and Jeff and I went to see Miss Celine Dion. Can I tell you how long I have been wanting to see her live?!? FOREVER! I love her and my love grew last night as I watched her sing effortlessly, she is incredible and I must say pretty smokin hot! Okay so I will stop before you think I am really weird! Anyway I had an awesome night kid free, it was perfect! Next time I will be a VIP at her concert:)

9 comments:

Jill Walker said...

How great you got to go see her! I would love to see her in concert.

Miller Family said...

Oh yeah I am so glad you had fun. She is awesome in concert, cause she can actually sing. I am trying to get Letty and me tickets to see Britney. She will probably suck but I figure it would be a fun concert. Oh and the pussycat dolls are opening for her, and WE KNOW how good they are live :)

k.young said...

How fun! I love that your parents went too!

Taylors said...

Oh, Happy Birthday!!! What a great present! I havent been to a concert in years! Looks like fun!

Miss Gabe said...

Kelly E!! Happy belated AND congratulations on the cutest baby girl! I know I am weeks over due, but I am so happy for you guys. You officially have 3 beautiful Evers girls to add to the world (your included if you didn't get my math)

Sure love you guys!

gollyjess said...

hey didn't you just have a baby? you look great! I love Celine Dion too and another friend just went the other night, so Celine must be tired. Glad you had fun! I would drive all night to see her too!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Happy Birthday!!! Get Anson another wedding:) You look fabulous!!!!

The Carlson Crew said...

Holy cow, I am so jealous! Sounds like so much fun...hope the kiddos are feeling better!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Kelly, I'm so glad you finally got to go to this, and I'm also so jealous! I bet it was really great! Who babysat your babies?