The Girls and I went to the pool for the first time this summer. It was kind of hard to take pictures and supervise them both. Elle loved the water as usual and it was a bit too cold for little Laney. Laney has found her toes and is quite mesmerized by them, it is really cute. I have been trying to get Elle to put her face in the water, which she refuses to do. However, she did get splashed in the face and told me that that was going under water for her:)We are now off to California for a few weeks where we will hopefully get some more cute pool pictures of the girls and their adorable cousins!
7 comments:
Hey! Email me and let me know where you're moving. We want to get together! callieannhill@gmail.com
kelly - i'd love to do your pictures. i am actually just in the process of setting up my family photography website and i'm starting with a special of doing two families for the price of one so if you know any other families who would be interest, you could split the cost with them! i also wanted to tell you that if you want, you can come to our pool at the apartment complex anytime and hang out! we have a great kids pool that is awesome and would be plenty warm enough for laney plus i'm sure our kids would have a ball playing. have fun in california and we can hang out when you get back!
Darling girls! Love how Laney's swimsuit is baggie on her. I so wish that is how mine was. You look great, Kell..way too cute for swimming at the pool. :)
Hey little missy... You have been very hard to get a hold of. What the heck! I thought maybe if I made a blog that would work? Let’s get together...ya ya ya...????
Call me!
ok first of all- YOU LOOK AMAZING. I love that pic of you kissing LAney. She is adorable.
second- how are you holding up without Jeff!! so hard.
Love swimming- sadly its FREEZING here still...MI sucks. hate it.AZ will be cool- and what an awesome house. beautiful.
lastly- how did you do that with your pictures!!! so cool.
elle's suit is too cute! where is it from?
having ur husband gone really is hard :(
I saw Elle on afv yesterday and it made me laugh all over again! she looked so cute with those glasses on her face!!
the comment u made on my blog... I thought u were saying that MY blog was the funniest blog in the world. how sad that you are not :( :( :(
I'm such a blonde!! hahaha
Post a Comment